Latchkey & Summer Rec Camp
Welcome to the Childcare Program!
Summer Rec Camp 2020 Update:
- Registration for previous participants ONLY: March 2nd – March 12th, 2020
- OPEN enrollment for new participants: March 23rd, 2020 – until the program is full
- Program cost is $1,300 per child ($200 deposit applies to this balance)
- Program dates are June 8th – August 16th
- For more information on available spots for this school year please contact Kathie Nolan at 307-421-3735.
- OPEN registration for 2020-2021 school year is July 13th at the Kiwanis Community House (4603 Lions’ Park Drive).
For questions and registration information, please call 307-773-1032, 307-421-3735, or email knolan@CheyenneCity.org or randerson@CheyenneCity.org
Summer Rec Camp 2020
Registration for previous participants ONLY is March 2nd – March 12th, 2020
- Registration forms Click Here.
OPEN enrollment for new participants is March 23rd, 2020 until the program is full.
- Registration held at the Kiwanis Community House (4603 Lions Park Drive).
- Begins at 7:30 AM sharp.
- Limited spots available! Call 307-421-3735 for more information after March 13th.
- A copy of your child’s immunization records are due at the time of registration as well as a $200 deposit per child.
Program cost is $1,300 per child ($200 deposit applies to this balance).
$1,300/child (flat rate)
$200 deposit/child due at registration. This balance is applied towards the overall cost of the program.
Hours & Dates
6:45 a.m. – 5:45 p.m.
Mondays – Fridays from Monday, June 8th, 2020 to Friday, August 14th, 2020.
Daily field trips, morning/afternoon snack and juice, and engaging activities throughout the day.
For information on available spots for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year contact Kathie Nolan at (307) 421-3735 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open registration will be held on Monday, July 13th at the Kiwanis Community House. Registration begins at 7:30 AM and spots are limited. .
Dates, Hours & Locations
August 24th, 2020 – June 3rd, 2021
6:45 a.m. – 5:45 p.m.
Pioneer Park Center – 1331 Talbot Court
Youth Activity & Community Center – 1317 Parsley Boulevard
Closures on holiday recognized by the City of Cheyenne offices.
$200/month per child
- Before and after school care
- Transportation to and from school
- Afternoon snack and juice
- Homework help in the afternoons.
- A wide variety of activities to keep children active.
- Care on half days and teacher in-service days as long as they are not City recognized holidays.