Latchkey & Summer Rec Camp
Summer Rec Camp 2021
Summer Rec Camp 2021:
- Program cost is $1,300 per child ($200 deposit applies to this balance)
- A copy of your child’s immunization records are due at the time of registration as well as a $200 deposit per child.
- Program dates are: TBA
- Hours 6:45 am -5:45 pm
- Pioneer Park Center – 1331 Talbot Court, Children Kindergarten through 1st grades
- Youth Activity and Community Center – 1317 Parsley Blvd., Children 2nd – 3rd grades
- Cost Includes:
- Morning and afternoon snack and juice.
- Engaging daily activities (games, exercise, arts, theater, instruments, etc.)
- Local weekly field trips (Due to COVID-19 Guidelines, field trips are limited).
- Summer Rec Camp Shirt
- Contact Jade Herstein at (307) 773-1032 for information on enrolling.
Latchkey Program – School Year 2020-21
Limited Spots- Contact Jade Herstein for more information the week before registration.
Registration held at the Kiwanis Community House (4306 Lions Park Drive, M-F, 7:30am-4:30pm).
Dates, Hours & Locations
August 31, 2020 – June 3, 2021
6:45 a.m. – 5:45 p.m.
Pioneer Park Center – 1331 Talbot Court
Youth Activity & Community Center – 1317 Parsley Boulevard
Closures are set the same as the City of Cheyenne office holidays and closures.
$200/month per child
- Before and after school care
- Transportation to and from school
- Afternoon snack and juice
- Homework help in the afternoons.
- A wide variety of activities to keep children active.
- Care on half days and teacher in-service days as long as they are not City recognized holidays.