Latchkey & Summer Rec Camp
Welcome to the Childcare Program!
Summer Rec Camp 2020 Update:
- Registration for previous participants ONLY: March 2nd – March 12th, 2020
- OPEN enrollment for new participants: March 23rd, 2020 – until the program is full
- Program cost is $1,300 per child ($200 deposit applies to this balance)
- Program dates are June 8th – August 16th
- For more information on available spots for this school year please contact Jade Herstein.
- OPEN registration for 2020-2021 school year is July 13th at the Kiwanis Community House (4603 Lions’ Park Dive).
For questions and registration information, please contact Jade Herstein, Family Support Coordinator, at 307-773-1032 (o), 307-286-5117 (c) or JHerstein@CheyenneCity.org.
Summer Rec Camp 2020
Registration for previous participants ONLY is March 2nd – March 12th, 2020
- Registration forms are available at the Pioneer Park Center, the Youth Activity Center, and the Kiwanis Community House starting on March 2nd.
OPEN enrollment for new participants is March 23rd, 2020 until the program is full.
- Registration held at the Kiwanis Community House (4603 Lions Park Drive).
- Begins at 7:30 AM sharp.
- Limited spots available! Contact (307) 286-5117 for more information after March 13th.
- A copy of your child’s immunization records are due at the time of registration as well as a $200 deposit per child.
Program cost is $1,300 per child ($200 deposit applies to this balance).
$1,300/child (flat rate)
$200 deposit/child due at registration. This balance is applied towards the overall cost of the program.
Hours & Dates
6:45 a.m. – 5:45 p.m.
Mondays – Fridays from Monday, June 8th, 2020 to Friday, August 14th, 2020.
Daily field trips, morning/afternoon snack and juice, and engaging activities throughout the day.
For information on available spots for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year contact Jade Herstein at (307) 286-5117 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open registration will be held on Monday, July 13th at the Kiwanis Community House. Registration begins at 7:30 AM and spots are limited. For information on available spots contact Jade Herstein between July 6th and 10th, 2020.
Dates, Hours & Locations
August 24th, 2020 – June 3rd, 2021
6:45 a.m. – 5:45 p.m.
Pioneer Park Center – 1331 Talbot Court
Youth Activity & Community Center – 1317 Parsley Boulevard
Closures on holiday recognized by the City of Cheyenne offices.
$200/month per child
- Before and after school care
- Transportation to and from school
- Afternoon snack and juice
- Homework help in the afternoons.
- A wide variety of activities to keep children active.
- Care on half days and teacher in-service days as long as they are not City recognized holidays.