- All registrations and registration forms need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration forms submitted to Recreation staff will no longer be accepted.
- All Player Adds will need to go through the Kiwanis Community House Registration Office. All player adds must be official prior to new player participating. email@example.com
- All sponsorships must to be paid two weeks prior to the beginning of the season.
- Each team sponsor must sign for their own sponsorship or email firstname.lastname@example.org a letter head with organization’s name at the top. Players signing for the sponsors will not be accepted.
News & Updates
Check out our Winter Program Guide above or go to the Recreation Division, Gymnastics, or Child Care tab!
Be on the look out for more classes and programs!
Ice and Events Center
Please see the Ice and Events Center Division Page for more details.
Debit/Credit Card Transaction Fees
Starting January 1, 2023, all debit/credit card transactions will have a processing fee of 2.65% plus $0.25 per transaction. The fee is being passed onto the customer due to rising costs of products and services. If refunding a purchase done by card, the card service fees will not be refunded.
The City of Cheyenne Community Recreation & Events Department is committed to offering you the quality you expect and deserve. We greatly appreciate your continued business and support through this time of growth and change.
If you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to the Community Recreation & Events Deputy Director, Sam Payne at (307) 637-6433.
Update: Facility Fees
New Rental Facility Policy for Fees:
Applies to Activity Center, Amphitheater, Kiwanis Community House, Pioneer Park Center, and Youth Activity & Community Center –
Starting January 2, 2024, half of Facility Rental Fee will be required up front.
- 50% is due at time of reservation.
- 50% is due one month before reservation date.
- Damage Deposit will be due 5 business days before reservation date.
Popular Community Recreation and Events Activities
Aquatics-American Red Cross Classes
We offer a variety of American Red Cross classes from Lifeguarding, WSI, CPR, AED, First Aid, and Babysitter Training. We can also teach Safety Training for Swim Coaches, Basic Water Safety, Home Pool Safety, and Whale Tales (An interactive course we teach at local elementary schools). Call 307.637.6455 for more information. Classes on our current schedule are posted below!
Go to the Recreation Division tab or review the Recreation Program Guide above. We look forward to seeing you.
Ice & Events Center Programs
To check out our Youth Activities/Sports under the above Recreation tab!